The contents and design of the Richmond Legal Advice Service web-site are © Richmond Legal Advice Service 2000-2016.
Richmond Legal Advice Service allows you to use, copy or reproduce the web-site, or any part of it, but subject to the following:
1. Only personal use is allowed. This means that for your (or your organisation’s) personal use, you can
a. access and view any and all of the contents of the web-site;
b. download and store parts of the content of the web-site on a computer which is accessible only by yourself or your organisation;
c. print a reasonable number of copies onto paper; and
d. provide copies of the content to other persons or organisations (as long as it is for those persons’ or organisations’ personal use).
“Personal use” is considered to mean: to understand better what Richmond Legal Advice Service does, where it is, to learn more about particular aspects of the legal services we provide and to receive and consider information on particular legal topics (subject always to the Disclaimer).
2. “Personal use” does not cover the following:
a. supply, copy, reproduce or otherwise distribute the contents of the web-site, or any part of it, for any commercial gain whether directly or indirectly or whether for any monetary or other benefit
b. use the contents of web-site as a basis for creating information, articles, web-site content which will be supplied, copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed for any commercial gain (whether monetary or not or whether directly or indirectly).
3. If you do, or wish to, supply a copy or copies of the contents of the web-site the following also apply:
a. Richmond Legal Advice Service must be acknowledged as the source of the contents;
b. any identification material present in the content must not be altered or removed, such as our web-site address, our name and other contact details;
c. the content copied must be done in full and without any amendment or editing;
d. any copyright or intellectual property marks must be not be altered or removed; and
e. the person and/or organisation that are intended to receive the copy or copies are informed that these provisions apply to that person and/or organisation as well.
4. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in some of the contents of the Richmond Legal Advice Service web-site may be owned by other persons and organisations. The copyright information and provisions outlined above only applies to content © Richmond Legal Advice Service. No rights are granted to copy, reproduce, supply or print content on which Richmond Legal Advice Service is not the copyright owner. The only right you have in regard to such other material is the right to view it.
Richmond Legal Advice Service’s aim is to maintain the web-site and keep it up-to-date, and that the content is accurate. However, please note the following:
• the content and information material provided on the Richmond Legal Advice Service web-site is for general informational purposes only; and
• the content or information on the Richmond Legal Advice Service web-site does not constitute, or is intended to be provided as, or relied on as, legal or other professional advice; and
• you must not take any action, or refrain from taking any action based on any of the content or information found on the Richmond Legal Advice Service web-site.
Like all professional service providers we recommend that you take appropriate advice from appropriately qualified persons in the normal manner.
Richmond Legal Advice Service does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from your use or reliance on any content or information contained on the web-site, howsoever caused, whether direct or indirect.
The Richmond Legal Advice Service web-sites contains references and links to other web-sites. They are provided for general informational purposes only and Richmond Legal Advice Service does not endorse, approve or support those other web-sites or the content or information provided on them. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such references, links and sites or any reliance or use by you on them.
Last updated: 9 January 2013