RLAS’ Location in Richmond
RLAS provides its free advice and assistance sessions from:
Holy Trinity Church, Sheen Park, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1UP
Entrance to Holy Trinity Church
The entrance for RLAS sessions is located in Sheen Park. The entrance is through glass doors, which is reached after a small car park.
Finding RLAS’ address
Sheen Park is a street off Sheen Road in Richmond. Sheen Park, despite its name is a street, and is circular (ie has two entrances from/to Sheen Road). If you are coming from Richmond, it is the second entrance/exit. The first is on the corner with HSS hire shop. The second has a sign on a pole and a letter box.
A map is at the bottom of this page.
How to gain entry
To gain entry at Holy Trinity Church.
- the entrance for a RLAS session is through the glass doors immediately after the car park (see the Google Street View picture below)
- on entering there is the lobby/entrance hall. On entering please take a seat. If a RLAS volunteer does not greet you at the entrance, please do take a seat. You will be given a client contact sheet to complete when a RLAS volunteers becomes available.
- Note: Although you may be able to gain entry to Holy Trinity Church before 8pm, RLAS does not start providing advice until 8.00pm.
- Note No. 2: Holy Trinity Church does not provide any of its staff or its volunteers during the evening.
- Note No. 3: Other voluntary groups may also be using Holy Trinity Church, but will not know about RLAS or be able to help with any query you have about RLAS etc
Railway and tube
The nearest tube and railway station is Richmond (Tube: District Line; Railway: London Overground and South West Trains).
Walking (from the Richmond station)
Sheen Park is about 7 to 10 minutes walk from Richmond railway station.
- quickest route:
- exit from Richmond railway station from the exit next to Platform 7;
- turn immediately right and follow the path which is parallel with the platforms
- at the end of the path there are steps up
- turn right at top of steps
- walk up Church Road until the traffic lights
- turn left in Sheen Lane
- walk on until the 4th road on the left (passing Dunstable Road, Alton Road and the first exit/entrance for Sheen Park)
- second quickest route:
- exit the main entrance of Richmond station
- turn right into Kew Road
- walk down to the traffic lights
- turn right into the start of Church Road
- continue on Church Road as it bends
- then follow steps from step 5 in quickest route above
- from Richmond station: 493 (3 stops)
- from outside Waitrose, at the beginning of Sheen Road: 493, 33, 337 (1 stop).
Route from Richmond Station to the front of Holy Trinity Church - quickest route
The following (Google) map indicates the quickest walking route from Richmond railway station to the front of Holy Trinity Church
Route from Richmond Station to the front of Holy Trinity Church - second route
The following (Google) map indicates the second quickest route from Richmond railway station to the front of Holy Trinity Church
Street view showing the entrance to Sheen Park from Sheen Road
Street view showing the entrance to Holy Trinity Church
Last updated: 30 August 2015