Richmond Legal Advice Service (RLAS):
- provides free legal advice and assistance
- has volunteers who are qualified lawyers
- has no restrictions or no eligibility criteria, and
- operates in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
Coronavirus (COVID-19 pandemic) - suspension of advice sessions
To lessen the risk of infection for our clients and volunteers, RLAS has decided to suspend its weekly Tuesday evening advice sessions from Tuesday 17 March 2020 until at least the end of April 2020.
Please check our website from time-to-time for when RLAS might be able to resume the advice sessions.
For alternative sources of advice and assistance please contact:
- Richmond Citizens Advice: 020 8712 7800
- To find another advice agency: LawWorks
- To find a solicitor
- To find a Law Centre
When we are open
RLAS runs a weekly advice session each Tuesday evening between 8pm and 9.30pm in Richmond.
How we operate
Where we operate from
Our weekly session are held at Holy Trinity Church, Sheen Park, Richmond, TW9 1UP. Further details.
You can complete the RLAS client contact sheet before coming to an advice session. Online and print versions are available from the downloads page.